This Agreement includes and incorporates, by this reference the policies and guidelines referred below. The DIO. (DIO Learning powerd by Develop India Online (DIO)) reserves the right to add, update, delete, and change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. The DIO. will alter the changes or revisions have been made, by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The Change or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this website. Your use of the website following the posting of any such changes or of a revised agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. The DIO. encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the website. This agreement does not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other written agreement you may have with DIO.. If you do not agree to this agreement (including any refereed policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the website. If you would like to print this agreement please click the print button on your browser toolbar or print it by any other method.
A] The Partner/Franchiser is an ISO 9001 certified business organization, and is in business of Designing and Development of Short Term Skill Development Courses and Programs (hereinafter referred to as the “Said Course Material”) and provide training of such courses to aspiring students, professionals, employees, entrepreneurs and freelancers through its Partner/Franchisee outlets (Authorised Training Centers) on a national basis; Training, Conducting Competitions, Examinations, Certification and Partner/Franchisee Network Development are also the part of Partner/franchiser’s business.
B] The list of Said Course Material with the detailed syllabus of each course is available on the website under “Courses” menu.
C] The Partner/Franchisee is in business of conducting professional, non-professional and Vocational training to its students being students, professionals, employees, entrepreneurs and freelancers through its Partner/Franchisee outlets (Authorised Training Centers) on a national basis.
D] The Partner/Franchiser has agreed to grant a Partner/Franchise to the Partner/Franchisee to conduct, manage and operate the Said Course Material as per the terms and conditions contained herein.
TERMS OF OFFER
- The Partner/Franchisee/ you warrant and represent to the Partner/Franchiser that you are a company/ firm / organization, validly existing, having a good standing under laws of India and as such has all requisite power and authority to enter into this agreement with the Partner/Franchiser on terms and conditions herein contained.
- You are hereby allowed, after approval of your Partner/franchisee, the right to use and share the Said Course Material designed by the Partner/Franchiser for its professional business purposes to provide professional training to its students at your institute, according to the syllabus provided for the said course by Partner/franchiser.
- After registering on this website you will receive an email on your registered mail ID containing login details. You are required to login by these details and you are required to upload scanned documents, personally related to you and the registered institute and intimate the DIO. through email or phone call. The DIO. shall approve the Partner/franchisee on satisfactory observation of uploaded documents and all the features of the online web portal shall be made available for further use to the Partner/franchisee.
- The DIO. has adopted online procedure for its conduct of business in view to save papers and offers to enter into online agreement to its users. The agreement contains all the terms and conditions of its business.
- The Partner/Franchisee is not allowed to enter into or carry out similar business or the like with competitors or otherwise after signing the documents and entering into agreement with DIO..
- The Partner/Franchiser allows the Partner/Franchise to select and pick some or all courses from the said course material designed and developed by Partner/Franchiser in order to admit students for the selected courses; it is for the Partner/franchisee to decide and charge for tutelage as he deems fit.
- It is the sole responsibility of Partner/franchisee to decide and charge the fee from students to be retained by him; also the Partner/franchisee is required to pay the taxes on such amount collected from students as per Indian Laws. DIO. will not be responsible to pay or refund, for any collected fee and /or taxes, applicable to the Partner/franchisee in any condition.
- The Partner/Franchisee shall be solely responsible (whether it is required to specify the requirement of infrastructure, software, hardware, staff, tools, etc.) towards conducting and sharing of the said course material with its students. It is responsibility of Partner/franchisee to purchase/lend and maintain the requirements at its own cost. DIO. will not bear any cost for the same, whatsoever.
- DIO. offers many professional skill development short term courses for students and Partner/franchisee business. It is for the Partner/Franchisee to decide and choose which among these courses they wish to introduce and conduct in their own institute. Partner/Franchisee is allowed to pick only those courses for which they have the required infrastructure in terms of software, hardware, trainers, equipment’s, tools, etc. At the same time Partner/franchisee is also allowed to choose identical courses affiliated to other institute if they are in direct competition with what they have applied for in DIO..
- The Partner/Franchisee will keep providing the said course material within purview of this agreement through their outlets exclusively and will not enter into direct agreements with any other service providers, aggregators, distributers or any similar entity in India or abroad for this purpose for the duration of this agreement.
- The intellectual property rights in the said course material and the name DIO. shall rest with the franchisor and the Partner/franchisee will not be entitled to amend or alter anything. The Partner/franchisee shall only act as a distributor of the said course material provided by the franchisor i.e. DIO..
- The syllabus for each course shall be prescribed by DIO.; whereas infrastructure & trainers required for imparting the course is to be arranged and maintained by the Partner/Franchisee at their own cost.
- The Partner/franchisee shall not give any exaggerated or false commitment or information with regard to DIO. to any student. The Partner/Franchisee will be solely responsible for any such act or consequence of the same, DIO. takes no responsibility of such act.
- The Partner/franchise shall be responsible for completing the syllabus and training of the student, failing which, Partner/franchisee is solely responsible for all the losses caused owing to noncompliance.
- It is for the Partner/franchisee to decide the fee structure for each course. DIO. advises and expects from Partner/franchisee to charge fair for the courses and nothing beyond. This amount collected by way of fee will be considered as income of the Partner/franchisee. DIO. will charge the Website Management Fee, and Examination fee on per student basis.
- It is expected that the best services and trainings shall be provided to the student in order to maintain the brand value of the DIO. in all respect.
- In case of refund of fees to the student for any reason, the Partner/Franchisee shall alone be responsible for the same.
- The Partner/Franchisee warrants to and shall keep all information exchanged with the franchisor of confidential nature in whatever form as strictly confidential and shall not disclose it to third parties, without prior written consent of the franchisor during the term of this agreement.
- The franchisor, i.e. DIO. shall not be liable in any way to any third party for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this agreement. The Partner/franchisee shall be solely responsible for any distribution, dissemination and sharing of the course material under this agreement.
- During the course and training, Partner/franchisee shall provide information regarding practical knowledge and shall encourage students to set up their own business.
- The Partner/franchisee shall be responsible for admission and registration of the student.
- It is the Partner/franchisee’s responsibility to give training to Students.
- The Partner/franchisee is facilitated with all the facilities on DIO.’s official website login, related to registration of the student, for conducting exams, and more.
- The Parties to this agreement shall conduct their business at all times in accordance with the applicable status, regulations, notification etc. issued by the government or any statutory authority.
- The Partner/Franchisee is responsible for providing correct data of students enrolled with their institute to the DIO.. The Partner/Franchisee is solely responsible for consequences or loss of having provided wrong data of the students knowingly or unknowingly.
- The Partner/Franchisee shall verify photographs of each and every student. The students’ data and photograph will be printed on the Certificate issued by DIO.. DIO. will also print the Photo ID Number if provided by Partner/franchisee.
- The Partner/Franchisee is authorized to use DIO. as a brand name for marketing the courses. The endeavor shall be made by the Partner/franchisee that the brand name is not used to mislead anyone on account of DIO., and that its brand image shall not be affected adversely in any way.
- The DIO. shall charge nominal examination fee which includes student registration process, fees management system, online examination, paper based examination, offline or practical examination and other such services. Towards DIO. Payment - the Partner/Franchisee may charge the fees from students only to the extent to which the amount has to be paid to DIO. or the said fee may be borne by Partner/franchisee out of the course fee collected by him. In any case, the labiality of DIO. is limited to the maximum extent of amount collected.
- The Partner/Franchisee is bound to deposit a bulk amount in Wallet, available in the DIO. Partner/Franchisee Login. The said amount can be only utilized to avail services from DIO. by the Partner/franchisee itself and won’t be refunded under any circumstances. In some instances, the amount is auto debited from wallet based on the use of services.
- On the basis of online available data, information or data provided by the Partner/franchisee in any other format, clearly understood by franchisor, DIO. Certificate is prepared and sent on the registered address of the Partner/franchisee by speed post at the earliest.
- The Partner/Franchisee shall intimate DIO. in the eventuality of changes in postal or email address.
- In case the Partner/franchisee wants to discontinue for any reason whatsoever, or wishes to terminate contract, they are obliged to communicate the same to the DIO. by way of letter or Email; in the absence of which it is considered that Partner/Franchisee is active and operating.
- The DIO. does not make any business commitment, job commitment, payment guarantee, marketing commitment to any student. If the Partner/Franchisee makes any such claims or promise he shall be solely responsible for it and consequences arising thereof.
- It is compulsory for Partner/franchisee to conduct student’s examination through the system and facilities provided by DIO.; if student fails in the examination, the Partner/Franchisee reserves the right to conduct the re-examination. The Partner/Franchisee shall submit data only in respect of the student who have cleared the examination. The Partner/franchisee shall provide training to the students who have failed in the examination and shall help and guide them to clear in the examination.
- It is assumed by DIO. that the Partner/franchisee shall not indulge in any malpractice for passing the students. It is harmful for the image of the Partner/Franchisee as well as the DIO..
- The Partner/franchisee shall take required initiative for securing jobs or guide students to start business, if they seek, as per capability and eligibility of student. Partner/Franchisee shall not commit for any job or business success.
- To help Partner/franchisee in better way, Franchisor reserves the right to use the Login Panel of Partner/Franchisee and perform necessary changes, without any pre-permission of Partner/franchisee.
- All information regarding DIO. has been published and updated from time to time on the official website of DIO.. Partner/Franchisee is required to provide all the information about DIO. to student before admitting them for any course and insist they go through the official website of DIO..
- The Certificate issued by the DIO. can be validated and verified through the number printed on the Certificate on the official website.
- The Examination shall be conducted and certificate will be issued only for those students who have enrolled in the DIO. course.
- The students who have taken admission at Partner/franchisee outlet for courses other than DIO. courses, and have registered themselves on the website of DIO. for NON-DIO. Courses, can also have their own login ID and browse the details. This is a free service provided by DIO. to its students.
- The DIO. reserves right to send SMS, EMAIL or Communicate through any other way, at any time related to course matter. The Partner/Franchisee must take an acceptance for this commitment from students at the time of admission.
- The DIO. shall forward the certificate of students to the Partner/Franchisee, and Partner/Franchisee in turn shall be responsible for handing it over to the students. The Partner/Franchisee shall also provide postal charges to the DIO..
- The DIO. has adopted online examination method and can conduct exam throughout the year.
- The DIO. has secured its data by taking backup. However, DIO. is not responsible for any damage to the data. The Partner/Franchisee is requested to keep all the data with them in any other format they deem suitable, which can be easily accessed by them.
- The Partner/Franchisee shall buy the best, high speed internet connection from reliable service provider at his own cost to provide best education and training to students without obstacles and hindrance.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the franchisor shall be entitled to terminate this agreement, with immediate effect upon happening of any breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement by the Partner/franchisee without prior notification.
- Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach termination or the invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Award of the Arbitral Tribunal shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- In case of any change in the terms and conditions due to change in the circumstances shall be considered as by default.
- The DIO. is neither running any government scheme nor taking any government grant. DIO. is a self-dependent, self-organized organization in the business of designing courses for students. The DIO. does not take responsibility that the certificate issued by it shall be accepted by any government organizations or business organization. The aim of the DIO. is to relevant proper training to the students with the help of Partner/franchisee network. The DIO. issues the certificate as well as mark sheet for some courses.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT.
"Use at Your Own Risk" Disclaimer
All information in the Service is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company will not be liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given by the Service or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact Us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: http://www.diolearning.com
By phone number: +91-8787-29-3437