We are looking for a Laravel Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your major focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring efficient performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Designing and building web applications using Laravel .
• Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug build
• Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
• Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
• Maintaining web-based application
• Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
Perks & Benefits
• Working days: 5 days working.
• Timings: 10:00 am- 07:00 pm
• Fixed Week offs: Saturdays and Sundays. T&C apply
• Holidays: 12 Casual Leaves & carry overs.
• Candidates with good communication skills will be preferred