Active unread messages
Event Start : 2023-06-01
Event End : 2023-06-30
Digital Skill Trainers – Coding & Skilling Project
Fee ₹ 0/ - Medium
This position is responsible to conduct sessions with children in schools as per session plans under the guidance of Project Co-ordinator. The position will include rapport and liaison with school teachers, peer digital skill trainers, assessments of children, monitoring progress and improving the competencies of children in various subjects especially in digital skills like basics of computers, Microsoft office package, coding etc
Department : Programme Implementation
Location : Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Visakhapatnam
Reporting : Project Co-ordinator
Grade : B
Contract Duration : 12 months
Travel : 100% in the field
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job holder will be responsible for implementation of sessions with children in coding, Basics of computers, Internet, Social Media, HTML, Cyber Safety and Security etc in close coordination with teachers in the schools and Project Co-ordinator.
- Preparation of lesson plans on computer skills.
- Provide focussed guidance to students by promoting interactive learning and upgradation of skills.
- Conduct classes for children both theoretical and practical on coding, computer skills as per lesson plans in co-ordination with technical resource persons and project co-ordinator.
- Conducted assessments and record students’ progress and provide feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Support Project Co-ordinator in preparation of various project MIS and project reports/documents.
- Attend regular team meetings and share updates as per timelines.
- Implement activities as shared by line manager/ as per organisation requirement.
- Adherence to all Plan India’s Policies during program implementation.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups.
- Sincerity, patience, tact and the ability to motivate teams to achieve results.
- Proactive, results and service-oriented.
- Good knowledge in computer programming, Microsoft office package and coding.
- Excellent teaching & counselling aptitude, sensitive in dealing with children;
- Passionate to work with children, protecting Child Rights.